Below is a video of Kris doing Dynamic Spin process with a women who had a belief that “it was best not to speak”. Apparently, when the woman was three years old she bit down on a power cord and severely burned her mouth and face – and she almost lost her tongue too. It was a very serious accident and she almost died.
As a result of this accident, she had over 30 plastic surgeries to fix her face. When you watch the video, you really can’t see the physical effects of her trauma. However, the psychological effects of the accident had been with her, her entire life.
Kris worked with her for seven minutes doing Dynamic Spin process, and was able to help her completely eliminate the emotional trauma of her accident. Apparently, she had been working on this issue for over 30 years. And she was finally able to resolve it in less than seven minutes doing Dynamic Spin with Kris! and we have the video of it!
There is the follow up interview with Cezanna six weeks later. In this video, she talks about how her entire life was positively changed in less than seven minutes doing Dynamic Spin:
Dynamic Spin™ is a revolutionary approach consisting of several techniques and processes– that allows users to release their negative thought patterns, limiting beliefs and physical pain in as little as eight minutes. Dynamic Spin approach is practical, easy to use with yourself and others, and work well with children. Kris Hallbom and Tim Hallbom are the developers Dynamic Spin™. To find out more about this revolutionary approach, visit their website at: http://www.
Discovering the Gift™ – A Dynamic Spin™ process that will help you release your negative thought patterns, physical pain and other mind-body issues in a matter of minutes!
1. Identify an unpleasant thought, feeling, emotion or physical symptom that keeps you from having what you want.
2. Notice the physical sensations and/or visual images associated with the problem or issue, and determine where you feel it in your body when you think it.
3. Pull the problem/issue away from you, and see it floating out in front of you in the form of an image or symbol.
4. Determine which way the image is spinning. Is it spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise? If it appears motionless then ask, “If it was spinning, which direction would it be spinning in?”
5. Reverse the direction of the spin, and get it going faster and faster until it disappears– and a new healing image; symbol or gift appears in the space out in front of you.
6. Identify the positive message from the gift, and how it is meaningful to you.
7. Send the gift out on an adventure to find another hidden gift or message. When it comes back note any additional transformation and positive communication from the gift.
8. Bring the the gift back into your body and notice all of your new feelings and understandings.
9. Now consider your goal and/or desired state. The pathway to achieving it should be easier.
The 14 Dynamic Spin Principles and Observations